Friday, March 19, 2010

Quick Post On My New Accessories (forever 21)




This is the "kiss & tell" necklace from Forever 21. I picked it up today for a mere $4.80! Looove it! The chain is long but has multiple links so you can change your length. It also comes in gold, but I like silver it matches more things I wear. The charms are red lips, a key, and 2 hearts (one that says forever and one that has chain tassels.) Super cute and fun accessory!





I picked up these super cute earrings at Forever 21 today for $7.80. LOOOVE this style, medium sized hoops with rhinestones all the way around. Can be dressed up or down and they are so sparkly!









The last accessory I picked up at Forever 21 was this super cute anchor necklace! ($5.80) I thought it would be so cute with a white tee or tank and jeans with some cute heels! :) I looove accessories because they can make your outfits look totally different!


All in all the 3 acessories set me back around $20 is all! I can wear the earrings with either necklace and all of the jewelery can be dressed up or down!


You don't have to spend a lot to change up your look! Accessories are a cheap way to change up your wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment