Monday, March 15, 2010

Hair Care on the Cheap!

I have tried A LOT of shampoo and conditioner in my life, and I cannot think of one shampoo and conditioner combo I have loved as much as this-
Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality (Shampoo & Conditioner $4.63 each). First thing I love about this product is- it smells SOOOO good! I wish I had the time to shower and wash my hair 3 times a day, just to keep my hair smelling like this shampoo! Second- It has helped restrengthen my hair, I have less breakage and less frizz, which is so great considering I heat style my hair every day! I definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner to all hair types. I have very oily hair and it moisturizes my ends that I need moisturized and doesn't over moisturize my roots, which is so great!







I just put my hair through the ringer about 3 weeks ago...I bleached it all out, then dyed it, then bleached it and dyed it again! So I was looking for something to help repair the horrible damage I had just done to my hair, so I purchased Pantene Pro-V Fortifying Fortifier Deep Fortifying Treatment ($4.73) (A LOT of fortifyers for one product name I know, but it WORKS!) It promises to undo 3 months of damage in 3 minutes, and it is recommended that you use it once a week. I have used it 3 times, and every time I use it my hair looks better and better! Again, I'm usually wary of using a deep moisture treatment, but I can use this treatment root to tip for the full 3 minutes and not have a problem with greasy roots at all!

I use the shampoo & conditioner every day and I use the Fortifying Fortifier once a week, and I have seen great results!


Remember, you don't need to spend a lot to look great! Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment