Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Here We Go!....




Today's fashion topic is a new product I'm obsessed with! It's not a "new" product in the sense that it just came out, it's that I just discovered it! I went to the p/x where they have a lovely variety of luxury cosmetics and products for a great price. I purchased Clinique's Acne Solutions 3 step kit, it has a foam facial cleanser, a toner, and a moisturizer. It was relatively inexpensive (considering the price for other acne treatment lines) at $26.50. I've been using it for about a week and I am so impressed by my results. My face is clearing up quickly, but I do have to say I am using it as directed on the package (once in the morning and once at night) and I have VERY oily skin...and this has REALLY dried my face out. I am having to use a secondary moisturizer to avoid excess peeling. So my advice is, if you have dry or normal skin, go easy and only use it once a day or once every other day.

So that's it for my first post! Thanks for reading, and remember you don't have to spend a lot to look amazing!

3 comments:

  1. clinique is the bomb. I'm thinking I need to get the girls on a program. AND I LOVE stir fry. All kinds. Nice page, how fun. Blogs are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alaskababy is my own google blog account, but it's me... Sandy Cawley. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Look forward to more posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete