Thursday, March 11, 2010

Easy Sexy Waves (with a video!!)

Today's post is about the easy, sexy waves I have been sporting the past couple days.

This look is unbelievably easy to achieve and is a great look that can be dressed up or down. To get this look you need a 1 inch curling iron and some light but stong hold hairspray,



I use Sunsilk: hold me forever ($2.99 at Wal*Mart), which for me stands up against the intense humidity here in Louisiana. Also, I use the aerosol can instead of the spray bottle.



I prep my hair with Dove Heat Defense Therapy Heat Activated Protect & Shine Mist. ($3.99 at Wal*Mart)




and V05 Detangle & Shine Daily Leave In Conditioner ($4.50 at Wal*Mart)



I bleach my hair so it helps repair some of the damage, but these 2 products are totally optional as well as the shine serum I use after I finish styling my hair.



The shine serum I use is Special Effects Silk Drops ($5.00 at Wal*Mart, and it lasts FOREVER because you hardly use any of it!)





Here's a step by step video to show you how to achieve these easy, sexy waves! Have fun with it :)


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for my hair to be long enuf. Wait til u see how short it is if we do getta come out! I need to get some of the product tho that you listed to protect my hair.

    ReplyDelete